We all know the story of Batman, a fictional hero who defends truth and justice and lives in integrity. What is the reason for being Batman? He wants to face the fear of bats by turning his intense fear into a source of amazing power. Even the bravest people have the fear to overcome. Are you afraid of something real, like a spider or a height? Or maybe you are afraid of failure, change, or something more difficult to determine? Whatever makes you afraid, you must learn to recognize, confront, and acknowledge that fear so that nothing will hinder you in life. To help you control your fears, you can visit our website to get books from stan popovich.
Know when your fears become excessive. Fear is normal. You may feel scared when riding a bike for the first time or when starting a new job. However, if fear begins to take over your life and affect activity, that’s a problem. If the fear begins to burden, the difficulties it causes can intervene with your ability to move and you may endure severe nervousness or anxiety. Do these fears prevent your steps from achieving what you want in life? Here are some things to consider:
– Fear causes intense anxiety or panic.
– You acknowledge that fear is irrational.
– You avoid a specific place or situation.
– Avoiding fear causes difficulties and disruptions to your activities.
– The fear lasted for 6 months or more.
Understand the symptoms of fear. Fear is often a phobia, which includes situations, animals, blood, injections, and so on. When you are afraid, there is a psychological, mental, and emotional reaction, which includes:
– Heart beating fast
– Hard to breathe
– Feeling anxious and panicked overload
– Want to run
– Feeling isolated
– Feeling as if to faint or die
– Feeling helpless in the face of fear, even if you know it is not rational