Affiliate marketing is one business model or how to generate income from the internet is the most popular among beginners in internet marketing. This is one business model I recommend you do if you do not already have a good product to sell. A successful affiliate marketer can generate tens of thousands of US dollars per month. So do not underestimate this simple business model. Every business model has its advantages and disadvantages but affiliate marketing is one of the best business models. I myself initially learned internet marketing, start with affiliate marketing. After understanding a lot, I just entered into various other business models such as Online Store, Information Business, Wealthy Affiliate reviews, and others.
There are several advantages or advantages of doing affiliate marketing than conventional business or another business model. The source of this post’s idea from one of the Top Affiliate Marketers named Rosalind Gardner.
1. No production costs – The high cost of developing and creating new products generally prevents many people from making their own products. With affiliate marketing, production costs are not a problem because the product has been developed and proven – with merchant money.
2. Low start-up costs – Compared to building a roadside shop, being an affiliate marketer is just a desk, an Internet-connected computer, and some software aids.
3. No fees or licenses – A distributor in the real world often have to pay a license fee to be able to market a product in a limited area. Affiliate programs are the opposite, generally free to join and the targeted area of marketing is unlimited.
4. Can sell anything – In modern and advanced countries, almost all goods are purchased online. In developing country communities many items are starting to be purchased online such as books, software, electronics, CDs and others. There are tens of thousands of affiliate programs that you can choose to promote.
5. Do not need sales experience – When you start affiliate marketing, you do not need sales experience. Generally, merchants provide good marketing materials that can be used on the affiliate website that we create.