AC Care and Maintenance You Can Do on Your Own
You may be able to find many experts with various promotions. For example with the promotion of leaflets that say can repair and maintain air conditioning machines and other machines in your home. For many reasons, you can not trust right away. AC is a complex and sometimes complicated unit. Errors on one component can spread quickly and sometimes the consequences are very fatal. Therefore when you want to try to repair and care for air conditioning then make sure to use professional experts. These experts usually only work with air conditioning units and master various brands and types of air conditioners.
The number of ac services does not mean you will call a technician at any time when some problems arise or just to take care of your home’s cooling system. You can hire cheap air conditioner maintenance for regular maintenance but do these things for the daily use and care of your air conditioner to ensure nothing you should worry about, especially if you just installed AC a few days ago.
1. Replace the AC filter every 3 months. If one of the occupants has an allergy, replacement of the AC filter needs to be more frequent.
2. Turn off the air conditioner before the house is left and just turn it on again when the occupants arrive back at home or when needed.
3. When turning on the air conditioner, setting the temperature directly to the lowest is not recommended as it will not make the room cool faster, but only make the AC work harder.
4. Check both channels connecting the indoor and outdoor units to ensure no leakage occurs. Leaks in metal ducts can be overcome by sealing the holes with special insulation of the AC pipe. But you should immediately replace the leaky plastic duct.
5. Collect condensed water that drips near the outdoor unit to water the plants.